Thursday, November 11, 2010

Winter Time

So it's almost time for holiday shopping and I'm hoping everyone remembers that body jewelry makes a great gift! Stop by Fatty's for some cool and unique gifts.

I'm going to update my website soon, I'm just looking for someone to help me with it. I think it needs more zazz really. If you or anyone you know is good with that kind of stuff let me know.

I've noticed lately that some of my customers get pretty upset when I tell them their friends cannot accompany them in my room while getting pierced. Now, I'm certainly not doing this to upset anyone, it's simply just one of my safety rules. While I'm doing a piercing, it's very important to me that I'm not going to be distracted by anything. I would prefer to focus all of my attention only on the person who is getting pierced. I think I preform much better one on one. Sometimes I can be distracted easily and I want to make sure my customers have the best piercing experience possible. I swear I'm not trying to be mean, it's just the way I learned how to pierce and It's been working quite well for me so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment