Thursday, September 29, 2011

Updates!

So a TON of stuff has been going on at the shop. Sarah's ear won 5th place in Earmageddon! I feel like considering what short notice I had for this contest I did pretty well. I won $300 towards Industrial Strength's jewelry and Sarah won $100 towards their jewelry. I believe she will also get a t-shirt and I will get a plaque. I am pretty happy, and I cant wait to enter something next year. I will surely be more prepared and plan something epic out.

Fatty's has an awesome video for the web page in the making. In it, we interview all the artists and some of our customers. I was very nervous for the filming. I am much more camera shy then I thought. It took all day and was utterly exhausting. Hopefully they will be able to cut and paste it into something fun to watch for people who are considering coming to our shop. I am very excited to see the finished product.

We will be piercing and tattooing at the DC tattoo convention coming up Nov 18th-20th. This will be my first convention I will be peircing at. I am nervous and excited at the same time. I think working a convention is great advertising and networking, and I plan on gaining a lot of new customers from this experience. I hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment