Sunday, September 2, 2012

What Makes Me Happy

Yesterday I had the pleasure of piercing a little girl's ear lobes. She was 7 and super excited, but after the first lobe got a little scared and worked up. She kept saying she wanted to do the second ear but that she was too nervous. It took a lot of coaxing on mine and her fathers part(and a grape jolly rancher), but she finally got the guts to do the second and gave me the "go ahead"(I would never pierce someone unless they were OK with it and totally ready) After she was all finished I commended her for being so very brave and gave her a sticker. Her parents thanked me for being patient and left. Later that night, her mother sent me this really heartwarming e-mail that I had to share. I feel fuzzy inside :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment