Friday, July 2, 2010

Fantastic Fridays


Hello everyone. I haven't updated recently because I've been so busy-which is awesome. Today I've lost track of how many piercings I've done. It's great to be this busy again. It was slow for a while and I was starting to get a little worried, but I feel much more positive now. I even had a really sweet girl tip me in cupcakes today. She works at a store near us called "Hello Cupcake". I didn't even pierce her, just took out her nape piercing that was rejecting. I love when people tip me in stuff other then money, it's really cool. In the past I've had customers give me cd's, ice cream cake, coffee, freshly picked basil from an awesome hippie chick, a fossilized alligator tooth from an crazy old man, tea and more stuff I cant even remember. Sometimes I have awesome customers. Have a great 4th of July weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment